Cryotherapy is a type of cold therapy that is used to reduce knee pain, inflammation, and swelling. It is very effective in recovering knee injury and in post-operative treatment. As you know to recover soon, it is important to provide enough care to a patient. Speedy recovery does not only include the care that a patient gets from a hospital but after discharge also, it is important to take care of both the physical and psychological well being of a patient. One of the most important factors that help in speedy recovery is cold therapy that you can easily provide with the help of an Aircast knee Cryo cuff with cooler.
It is not pleasing for anyone who experiences discomfort and swelling in the knee. If you are also the one who is suffering from the knee pain, swelling then this aircast cryo cuff is an ideal option for you.
Let us first discuss what an Aircast knee Cryo cuff with cooler?
It is basically a device that has been used to do cold therapy with ease. It has been wrapped around the body that requires post-operative care and around the injury to reduce pain and inflammation. It can be used for knee especially. Cold water has been filled in this device. There are basically 4 parts present in this named are a tube, a cooler, a cuff, and an insulation disk.
The device comes with two types of Cryo cuffs with motorized and non-motorized coolers. In motorized coolers, there is no need for manual water exchange while in non-motorized coolers, one has to refill and exchange the cold water into the cooler.
The support and cooler provide localized cold compression to the part where there is an injury on the knee and help in minimizing the pain as well as swelling.
Have a look at the several benefits of this Cryo cuff:
- It helps in minimizing the discomfort as well as swelling.
- It provides cold compression to the knee.
- It is a cost-effective solution to cold therapy.
- It provides measured compression according to your comfort.
- It has been designed in a way that will provide complete coverage of the injury area.
- It uses a simple as well as a gravity-fed system.
- It is designed to be safe and easy to use.
- It provides the targeted compression resulting in speedy recovery.
- It comes with a universal size that is well fitted to most of the users.
- You can easily provide six to eight hours of Cryotherapy.
- Perfectly sized for both the adult as well as pediatric patients.
- Easy to use, mobile as well as reliable.
- Ease of operation and simple to operate.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy
- Reduce the need for freezing ice packs
- Reduces the need to visit the freezer over and over again to get the ice.
- It is helpful in speedy recovery
This Cryo cuff can be worn while you walk around therefore even when you are busy doing something, still you can provide support and care to your knee and can be helpful in speedy recovery of it. The device combines the therapeutic benefits of the controlled compression that has been used to minimize the swelling as well as hemarthrosis. Because of the unique design of the cuff, it can be used effectively to recover the knee at a faster rate.
Read More: Recover soon with the help of Aircast knee Cryo Cuff with Cooler!!!
To reduce pain, inflammation, as well as swelling, icing, plays an important role. Cold therapy is very beneficial when it comes to recovering after a knee injury and for post-operative care. It reduces the repetitive need for the freezing and helps a person in having cold therapy for 7 to 8 hours. According to the doctor’s recommendations, it is likely to get cold therapy 6 to 7 times a day in the initial weeks. This device is helpful in reducing the inflammation, pain, swelling, and much more which promotes recovery.
The Aircast Knee Cryo Cuff is used to provide speedy recovery of an individual after having knee injury or after treating knee surgery. This device is helpful in reducing pain as well as inflammation. According to a study, icing, multiple times in a day is helpful in recovering soon. So, get the device now and enjoy a speedy recovery.